Russia

Russia
We went to Yekaterinburg

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day and Old Friends

We wish everyone a wonderful Happy Mother's Day. I am so blessed to have a wonderful son to celebrate this day with. It has not been the easiest of roads to becoming a mother, but I wouldn't trade our experience for anything else. We certainly have come a long way and today was our second Mother's Day together.

We went for a nice breakfast and then to my friend Kathleen's for her son Andrew's Baptism. It was nice to see some of my high school friends again, along with their families. Amazingly, most of us have children, and they are all boys! I hope that we will get together again soon. I see Kathleen more often than the rest. Hopefully that will change. I'd love for the boys to get to know eachother.

Hopefully everyone else had a wonderful Mother's Day too. And to those mothers in waiting, I wish you a short wait and I hope you are with your children soon.

No comments: