Russia

Russia
We went to Yekaterinburg

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Easter...and Some News

Ok. A little late but we want to wish everyone a very Happy Easter. We hope you all had a good one. Ours was busy with lots of family and fun. We celebrated with Mike's family on Saturday and mine on Sunday. We also celebrated Colby's birthday with both families. We had a nice ice cream cake with Mike's family and Colby wanted a fire truck cake with my family. So in the midst of making pizza gain, coloring Easter eggs and visiting the Easter Bunny with Auntie Trisha, Mommy made the fire truck cake. My first venture in decorating cake. It came out ok if you ask me, but if you ask Colby it was "Cooly Mommy, look at the ladder. But where's the fire hydrant and the fire man?" Ugh! But I'm glad he liked it. Auntie Trisha was in from Ohio so along with spoiling Colby for his birthday, we took him to his first movie at the theater. We saw Rio and it was great. So, busy here....and yes I have some news but that can wait. For now...enjoy a few Easter/birthday pics.





1 comment:

Laura said...

OK, Melissa...you are a tease! "I have some news...but that can wait" -- inquiring minds need to know! :)

From the pics, it looks like Colby just sprouted up overnight...omgosh...he looks so big!

I love the firetruck cake -- good job! If you were closer, I'd put you to work on some theme cakes here.

Happy Easter, Melissa!

~Laura