Russia

Russia
We went to Yekaterinburg

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Just Some Random Pics

Keeping busy here. We are now in the last stretch of school with about a month left. My official last day is 6/20, a Monday. YUCK! I think Colby is done a couple days earlier. No real news here, just enjoying some better weather, although it is still very cool for this time of year. I'm waiting for those beautiful 80 degree sunshine filled days.

Colby just had his 4 year old checkup and everything went great! He is getting so big. I can't believe it. In just a couple years he has become such a big boy. He now weighs in at 38 pounds and is just under 42 inches tall. 3 and a half-feet tall. That means he has gained about 15 pounds and grown 10 inches in just over 2 years. Yikes! We definitely need to stop feeding this kid. I can only imagine our food bill when he's a teenager.

But, thought you might like some random pics. These are from around Easter. Colby had lots of fun with Auntie Trish during her visit.

1 comment:

elissa said...

Your little guy is so cute! I can't wait to bring mine home from Russia :)
Nice to meet you!
elissa