Russia

Russia
We went to Yekaterinburg

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Last Day Preschool 2010-2011

I can't believe it but today was Colby's last day of 3 year old preschool. Where did the year go? His class had a little ice cream celebration today and invited the parents. So what else could I do? I took the day off from work! I loved getting the chance to put Colby on the bus, as I did this past fall. And both Mike and I enjoyed spending the time with him in his class. He has learned to much this year and grown even more. I can't thank his teachers enough. And yes, Igot a pic waiting for the bus so here's a cute before and after for you. The first day of preschool Aug 2010 and the last day June 16, 2011. Wow!



4 comments:

Jenny said...

They grow up too fast! What a cutie!!!

Joy said...

Look at how long his legs have gotten! He is going to be tall. I can not believe that they have finished their first year.
Joy

Becky and Keith said...

Wow!!! Look at how much he has grown! I love looking at first day and last day of school pics - I did that with Andrew too.

Laura said...

omgosh....look how big he's gotten! And that grin tells it all!

Cheers to now spending more time together in summer. :)

~laura