Russia

Russia
We went to Yekaterinburg

Friday, August 5, 2011

Smurfs

I can't believe all the old shows that are coming back. One of my favorites as a kid was the Smurfs. I had a bunch of the little Smurfs and even a mushroom house. I so wish I knew where they all went, but although many other of my toys were saved those are MIA. Oh well. So now a new movie is out but I don't think I will be bringing Colby to it. It seems a little too grown up for it. However, we do have one DVD of the old cartoons which we have watched a couple times. Anyway, McD's hasSmurfs in their Happy Meals. We don't normally go there with Colby but I do stop in for a quick drink, especially the Fruit Smoothies now. So, Colby now has 4 of them and he and Mike were having a blast playing with them last night. Thought you might like to see both of my boys in action. I just had to capture this laugh on video. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Laura said...

How cute!!!! Just love the laughter...can't help but smile.

Thanks for sharing, Melissa!

~Laura :)

Joy said...

I loved the Smurfs too.
Joy

Christine and Stephen said...

Awesome laugh!!! He looks like he is having a blast with Mike!!

Stephen was the smurf fan in our house when he was a boy ... I had a few but like you I have NO idea where they might be!!!

Thanks for sharing!