Russia

Russia
We went to Yekaterinburg

Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving 2011

We had a great Thanksgiving with our family this year. We had dinner with my my parents, brothers and sisters, and my Aunt Doone's family. The kids all had a great time playing together and the food was delicious. I only wish we could have gotten more leftovers! My sister Kristin wasn't there along with her boyfriend Steve and her son Teddy. They were missed but it was nice to have my sister Karin and my brothers Keith and Chris there along with 3 of my nephews Max, Alex, and Keith. Colby loves playing with his cousins.

After dinner we were able to get to Mike's family's for dessert. Colby loved the apple pie and playing with his cousin Logan. She is Colby's age too so they have become great buddies. It was nice to see everyone there too. Thankfully everyone lives pretty close so not too much traveling but it was a pretty long day.

And today Colby had a play date with his cousin Keith. So no shopping for Mommy but lots of singing, playing, and fun at the park. I am so thankful that my family is all closeby. I love watching Colby play with his cousins and having fun. I can only hope we stay close as the boys grow up.

So, lots to be thankful for this year. I am especially thankful for my family, my wonderful husband Mike, and my big boy Colby. He is growing bigger everyday and surprises me more and more with amazing personality. We are so lucky to have him in our lives.






So, enjoy our Thanksgiving pics. Let us know. What are you all thankful for?


P.S. Here's a link to some pictures of Colby sitting at the same chair 2 Thanksgiving's ago. Wow! Thanksgiving photos 2009 and 2010

1 comment:

Laura said...

Oh, Melissa...Colby is looking so much more grown up with each picture you post. And a cutie at that!

As to what we are thankful for? The gift of adoption. Without it, our life would not be what it is today!

Hugs to you all,
Laura