Russia

Russia
We went to Yekaterinburg

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Holiday Preparations

Just a few weeks ago, we had no plans on our calendar and now it is full right up to Christmas Day. We have decorated the house. The tree is set up, complete with train and tiny village. And Colby has recieved his video email from Santa. Now we are on to cookie baking, ornament making, and party going. Wow! I'm tired just thinking about it. But for now, enjoy these few photos of our holiday preparations. They include lights, a shephard, and a few other cuties!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I envy your organizational skills! If only there were 10 more hours in the day, perhaps I could be prepared for the holidays like you.

PLEASE, please -- tell me about the video email from Santa. I know a little someone who would be thrilled to get one!

~Laura