Russia

Russia
We went to Yekaterinburg

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Our Mini Vacation to New Hampshire

Last week Colby and I went to New Hampshire. Mike had to work so this was the first time Colby went somewhere with ust one of us. We went for just a few days. My parents also went and they took two of my nephews, Keith (age5) and Alex (age 9). My mom and I brought the three boys to StoryLand one day and then the next day the boys stayed in the lake swimming and fishing with my dad. They actually caught a few little fish and 1 really big one! The trip was a nice reprieve from all of the packing. Speaking of which, we have a tentative closing on both houses on Aug 3rd. I can't wait. Living in this maze of boxes is driving me crazy! Plus the uncertainty of the move has really caused some acting out on Colby's part. So much is changing and he is taking it all in stride for the most part. But, I think he is nervous about it. Right now we live right up the road from Mike's parents and his mom watched Colby most days after school. I think they will both miss that time together a lot. We will definitely have to come visit both sets of grandparents a lot. And they can visit anytime too. We'll have a nice big backyard for cookouts in the summer and just relaxing. We're already thinking about a September party. Anyone want to come???

Just a few NH pics:









2 comments:

Laura said...

Looks like fun, Melissa ~ beautiful pictures of terrific memories.

How far away is your new house from the old house? Good luck with that packing thang! ;)

~Laura

Melissa said...

Our new house is about 20 minutes away from where we are now. In an act of irony- the school I have been moved to is only a 5 minute drive from the old house. The commute will be the same as it would have been for my old school but definitely ironic.
Melissa