Russia

Russia
We went to Yekaterinburg

Monday, August 27, 2012

Watch Out Kindergarten! Here He Comes!

Today I sent my little boy off to Kindergarten! I can't believe it. How did that happen??? Colby was really excited about school today. He couldn't wait to meet new friends and have some fun. He will be going to a before and afterschool program. I dropped him off and he was ready. He did give me an extra squeeze and kiss for good measure but that was it. "Bye Mom."  He was still all smiles when I picked him up after my first day at a new school too. He seems to have made a new friend, Ryan, and they both go to the before and after school program. He ate all his lunch, played on both playscapes, read a silly book about Pete the Cat Rocking his School Shoes, and drew an amazing little self-portrait. I am so proud of him. I can only hope his enthusiasm for learning and school continues throughout his school life.





1 comment:

Laura said...

Wow, Colby -- look at you!!!! Congrats on starting Kindergarten. You look so grown up and I love the smirk on your face. Continue to have fun -- can't wait to hear more details!

Hugs,
Laura and Kristina :)