Russia

Russia
We went to Yekaterinburg

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Update Soon....Promise

Hi everyone. I'm sure some of you are wondering why nothign new is posted. Believe me, it isn't because life is boring and we have nothing new. On the contrary. So much is new and so much is going on that I'm not sure what to think about it all, much less how I feel about things now. I promise when I get a moment, I will gather my thoughts, and give them the time they deserve to write an update. Right now, I am so jumbled I just can't.

6 comments:

Nicole Brueck said...

Hope all is okay. Keeping you in my thoughts.
Nicole

Sharon and Patrick said...

I am here if you need to talk.
Hang in there.

Our Family said...

Hi Melissa,
I hope that all is well...
Adrian

Christine and Stephen said...

Melissa:

Hope you are okay...
Christine

Malissa said...

I know that feeling :) Hope you all are having fun.

Scott & Tammi said...

I really hope things are ok wiht your family.
Tammi