Russia

Russia
We went to Yekaterinburg

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Preschool

Any suggestions for something to do to keep this Mommy's time occupied while her little man leaves her to go to school?

Yup, that's right! Colby is headed off to preschool in just a week. He'll be gone every morning from 9-11:30. Not much time but enough for me to already be missing him. It will be the first time he's away from me during the day since we came home in Feb 2009. That is, except for the occasional Grandmas and Grandpas days out or when I'd have an interview and Grandma watched him. Now I am sending him off to school! YIKES! Already? He can't be old enough yet!!! But alas, he is, and he is MORE than ready. It is all I have heard about for about 2 months. He is definitely becoming a big boy. But yet, I miss my little baby.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

exercise. I find it next to impossible to do with kiddo around.

Joy said...

I remember when you were waiting for him to come home. I amsure he is not old enough! Just kidding! I can not believe it.
Joy

Laura said...

When K is not around for an hour or so, I try and get the million things done that are next to impossible otherwise (mop, clean, shop, exercise). If he's only going for a few hours a day, I'm sure you'll have *no problem* filling it up...without trying!

It's so hard at first to be separated but he will do so wonderfully playing and learning with the other kiddos.

Best wishes!

Laura :)