Russia

Russia
We went to Yekaterinburg

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Corn Maze and a Happy Birthday

This past weekend Colby and I went with my mom, Aunt Doone, and Jaden to a corn maze at Lyman Orchards. We had a great time, even though we were lost for quite awhile, along with a bunch of other people. Lyman Orchard does a corn maze every year. Last year it had a presidential feel, this year was a UCONN theme. Specifically, the UCONN Huskies girls' basketball team. It was in the shape of the coach's (Geno Auriemma) head, the husky mascot and a ball. It was tricky to get through the first part. I think Aunt Doone got a little worried but we made it out and the boys had a great time.



Today is my mom's birthday. Although she's on vacation Colby and I were able to call and sing Happy Birthday to her. I hope she has a great day. She definitely deserves the rest and relaxation.



This weekend, no plans set but I do hope to get to the Big E or perhaps apple picking. And of course it is football season so I need to watch the Pats and the Giants.

No comments: