Russia

Russia
We went to Yekaterinburg

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

On the Bus

Well, Colby is now riding on the bus! Yup, my little boy is becoming quite independent. Last week he threw a fit when I picked him up. He saw so many other kids going on the bus and he wanted to as well. So I decided to wait out the week and start the bus this week. I was worried he wouldn't like going by himself but he was so excited. Yesterday he hopped on the bus and barely looked back. I was able to snap just a couple photos and then he was off to school. No hug or kiss. I'm so happy that he loves the bus and being so grown up but I miss my goodbye hugs and kisses. I'll have to snatch them before the bus comes. But here's the big boy!



2 comments:

Jenny said...

So big!!! Did you cry??? I would have bawled like a baby!

Laura said...

On the bus? Alone? Geez, it just can't be happening, Melissa, but I think our little kiddos are growing up way too fast.

Hugs,
Laura :)