Russia

Russia
We went to Yekaterinburg

Monday, November 8, 2010

Fall Fun and the Hole in the Wall

We have been very busy lately. Thankfully we had a chance to rake the leaves in the yard before today's freaky early morning snow and sleet. (Unfortunately, not enough for a school delay.) Here are just a few really cute fall photos.


On Saturday my morning entertainment was Colby and Mike tearing a hole in my house to replace one of the windows. The other large one was supposed to be changed today but the weather changed those plans. Colby looked very cute with his own tool belt stocked with tools, a beeper, and a cell phone. He didn't do too much work though. He must be practicing to be the engineer or the designer. Here he is trying to use his power screwdriver and measuring the boards for the window.

4 comments:

Christine and Stephen said...

He looks so cute in all those leaves!!! Enjoy the new window and don't worry ... I'm sure there will be a snow day or two in your future :-)
Christine

Malissa said...

Colby is so cute. I love watching him grow.

Laura said...

Ahhh, memories of my young days jumping in piles of leaves. Our trees don't turn colors in Los Angeles, the leaves just fall off and blow away.

Looks like Colby did a great job with those windows. We need a few done at our house....are the men in your family available for hire?!

~Laura :)

Joy said...

These are some of the best photos aren't they. I know one day he will look back on them and know that he wasloved. I think it is so cool that are kids WANT to do stuff like this wih their Daddys. You can see it is not forced but he has that look in his eye like "Hey wait for me I will give you a hand."

Too sweet!
Joy