Russia

Russia
We went to Yekaterinburg

Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving Take Two

We had a really nice Thanksgiving this year. Colby loved spending time with his cousins, although he did miss his cousin Keith. We had dinner at my parents' house and then dropped in at Mike's Aunt Karen's to see his family. Thankfully everyone lives close by. But, here are a few photos. When I took Colby's photo in the morning I later realized I still have a couple on the camera from last year's Thanksgiving. So, thought you might like to see the comparison as much as I did. A bit of a shock for me. He is definitely growing up way too fast.




Oh and just a teaser..... losts of changes for the big boy. Photos to come when everything gets organized again.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I wish they wouldn't grow up so fast! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Joy said...

He really has grown quite a bit. Amazing.
Joy

Laura said...

Beautiful photos, Melissa! My what a young man he is becoming.

Happy Belated Thanksgiving. Now you have my curiousity PEAKED!

~Laura :)

Lisa said...

love the pics!