Russia

Russia
We went to Yekaterinburg

Sunday, October 26, 2008

More Family Birthdays

Yesterday was another bust Saturday. Mike and I went to my grandmother's house (Mamie) to put in her new cabinets in the kitchen. She just got a new refrigerator and it is smaller than her old one so my dad ordered new cabinets to fill in the gap. They actually match the old cabinets pretty well. So Mike was asked to put them in and I helped him. While we were there one of the miniature horses was loose so I had to put her back in the corral. We then fixed the fence, a temporary fix, as well. Once we were finished we brought Mamie to my mom's house for more family birthdays.

This month is Mike's birthday as well as Steve's. He is my sister Kristin's boyfriend. It is also my nephew Teddy's 13th birthday. I can't believe he is already a teenager! November 1st is my sister-in-law Ally's birthday so we were going to celebrate her's as well but she is still in Texas for her work. It has been really nice having all my brothers and sisters and their families get together about once a month. I just can't believe we have so many birthdays to celebrate.

So, now it is Sunday and a new week will begin soon. I wonder if we will get any news this week. I think the hardest part of this wait is the not knowing. We haven't heard anything about our paperwork but I could deal with that if I could hear something about how Colby is doing. Why can't we even get an update on him??? Maybe soon......

No comments: