Russia

Russia
We went to Yekaterinburg

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Many Thank Yous

I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone for reading this blog and for all of the warm thoughts and many comments that I have received. It has been a very difficult week this week and knowing that there are other families there that have gone through, or are going through, similar circumstances is reassuring. It has always been difficult for me to express my feelings outloud. Through writing I am able to share my thoughts and feelings, good and bad. I only hope that by doing so on my blog that I might help other families as they go through their adoption journey. In numbers, there is strength. Knowing that I have the support of others will get Mike and I through this terrible wait until we see our Colby again.

No comments: