Russia

Russia
We went to Yekaterinburg

Monday, July 20, 2009

Something Cute

June 26, 2008

Our second visit with Colby. He is just so cute!

I have been using my "free" time to sort through my videos and download them into DVDs. It is a tedious task but worth it. Mike and I only have a video recorder so whenever we record Colby, or our trips or whatever, I then need to turn them into DVDs through the computer. I was able to find these cute videos and with some efffort, get them downloaded to blogger. I hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Very precious, Melissa! My how this little boy has grown in the last year. :)

Blessings,
Laura

Sharon and Patrick said...

Melissa,
Great job! They are cute videos of Colby.. You are high tech!
Sharon

Joy said...

How cute! I have to tell you when I get back I am going to have to learn to put the videos on too. I have a camcorder that makes small DVDs but I have no idea how to put that on a DVD.
Joy