Russia

Russia
We went to Yekaterinburg

Sunday, July 26, 2009

We Are Still Here

Yes, we are still alive! We have had quite a busy few days. Colby has met many new people the past 4 days. I have met up with a couple high school friends and we had a party to go to on Saturday. I have lots of photos and yes, I promise to upload them soon. Colby also experienced a swimming pool for the first time! Wow! So many new things. I hope ot get time tomorrow to update more. We also have cousins to meet from Utah. I can't wait for Colby to see Eva and Jack. I think Jack and Colby will get along great. Jack is 5 and Eva is about 8 or 9. So, I promise more to come but it is 10:30 PM and this mommy is getting tired.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I hear you about being busy...how in the world does anyone keep a house clean with a 2 yr. old around?

Kristina started recently swimming in a swimming pool (after initially being deathly afraid) but is like a fish. Refuses to wear floaties of any kind so I get a workout with her but it's incredible to see them make such progress.

Enjoy the summer...are your plans to be a SAHM? How I only wish that was the case on our end....

Take care!