Russia

Russia
We went to Yekaterinburg

Friday, June 18, 2010

A Few Cute Pics

Well, we are off on an adventure today. We are going camping! It will be Colby's and Mommy's first camping trip, sleeping in a tent. Mike grew up camping with is family and boyscouts but not me. We did take many family trips, but in our small camper. No tents! We'll see how it goes. Thankfully we aren't going far, just to Lake Warmaug where we have visited for the day often. So it will be familiar to Colby. Mike's parents are going too. Friends are coming for the day today and then David, Jocelyn, and Lizzie will be up for late afternoon on Saturday. I will be going to help my mom at my grandparents' house for a little while on Saturday. I'm so thankful that I can help her but still spend the time with my family too.

Anyway, here are a few pics I promised. My mom took them when she and my dad took Colby to the air show while Mike and Iwent to a family wedding. Doesn't he look like such a big boy??

1 comment:

Laura said...

Oh, Melissa -- your little boy looks like a little man! He's growing up beautifully.

I love the pic of Colby and your dad -- isn't it just so awesome to see our little ones with our parents?!

Indeed it looks like it was a great day. :)

~Laura