Russia

Russia
We went to Yekaterinburg

Monday, June 21, 2010

First Camping Trip....We Survived!

This weekend we went to Lake Warmaug. We have been there before for an afternoon to picnic and bring the kayaks out but this weekend we camped. Yes, I spent the weekend in a tent! We went with Mike's parents. I was a little worried about how Colby would do sleeping somewhere strange, and not in a bed, but he did great! He LOVED it!



We went up early Friday and spent the weekend swimming, walking, kayaking, fishing, and just having lots of fun. I did leave for a few hours to help my mom at my grandparents' house. We are still trying to sell some things and Sat we had another tag sale. Friday friends of Mike's parents came up with their grandkids, Jair and Brin. They had a great time playing with Colby. It was fun to watch them swim, play in the sand, and blowing bubbles. Late Saturday, when I returned, David, Jocelyn, and Lizzie came up for dinner. Lizzie is getting so big. She and Colby played great together. By Sunday we were all tired and ready to go home. Even Colby was ready to get back and sleep in his bead. We left early Sunday and just spent the day doing some chores and catching up on sleep. Overall the weekend was great. Camping was fun, but I do know what Mike will get for his birthday: an airmatress. Ugh! The ground was so hard and bumpy. Not much sleep.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hi Guys! I thought I had posted a comment but I don't see it....maybe it got lost in bloggerland. Anyways - Colby looks like he was made for roughing it ~ great photos!

And I love your new blog look!

Hugs to all,
Laura