Russia

Russia
We went to Yekaterinburg

Saturday, August 23, 2008

It's About Time

Well, we finally got some good news on Friday. The letter from the psychologist came along with a copy of his license. I had already emailed the state to get the verification letter for his license so we received that as well. So, we have gotten somewhere this week. Unfortunately we also received not so great news. I did not receive the job I was hoping for. Luckily I do still have a job though. Mike was able to go to the CPA on Thursday to ask for the letter about our assets and liabilities. Hopefully we will get that sometime early this week. Then all I need is the verification letter for his license. I also hope to write another note to Colby this week and send a couple cute long sleeve shirts for him. The end drew a little closer, just a little. I wish we could get their quicker. Boy do I miss our little guy.

No comments: