Russia

Russia
We went to Yekaterinburg

Saturday, August 16, 2008

When Will We Be Done?

It seems that I have been saying to many people lately that Mike and I are "almost done" with our paperwork. This has been the saying now for about two weeks. We are frustratingly close to having all the documents complete but yet can't seem to get those precious last couple of papers in our hands. We are still waiting on the spychologist for his letter and then I need to call for a verification from the state for his license. We also need to see a CPA about our financial paperwork. I have been waiting to see if the hospital I applied to work at will decide if I am hired. Then we would do the financial paperwork. Hopfeully they will call on Monday. Then we will do that paperwork and verify the CPA's license. Then we will be done. I see the light at the end but it is still just out of grasp. How annoying.

Yesterday began the Pilot Pen Tennis Tournament down in New Haven, CT. I have been volunteering there as an usher for 8 years now. It is a lot of fun. Today was our volunteer party so I was able to see my fellow tennis friends and show them pictures of Colby. It felt good to relate stories about Russia to friends. It was a nice connection to Colby, even for a brief moment. Now my nights this coming week will be busy. I look forward to the busy moments, less thought time. Well, let's go check the Olympics and head to bed soon. It has been a long, but busy week.

No comments: