Russia

Russia
We went to Yekaterinburg

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Moving Ahead and Missing My Boy

Well, we have had some movement in the paperwork area. Our CPA finished the letter on Monday and Mike picked it up. I couldn't believe it. Mike immediately called the state for the state verification of his license. Hopefully that is in the mail and we will get it before the weekend. That is the last paper we need. I sent the rest of the papers out to get apostilled on Tuesday. The light is shining brighter. What great news!

Today I am sending a package to Tatiana, the director of Colby's baby home. It has a note for her and Colby as well as a few photos to add to his photo album and a couple cute long-sleeved shirts. It is already getting cool there. Mike said it was about 60 degrees yesterday. Hopefully the shirts fit him. I'm really not sure what size he might wear right now. I wish we had some sort of an update on him. Is he growing? Has he been eating well and getting lots of hugs? Boy do I miss him. Hopefully we will get back there soon. We are aiming for December right now. We shall see.

No comments: