Russia

Russia
We went to Yekaterinburg

Monday, August 4, 2008

Still Waiting

With a new week, comes more waiting. I was hoping to receive the state verifications of the doctors' licenses today, but they didn't come. Of course, we need to wait most of the day since our mail carrier seems to be coming later and later. We did however hear from the mortgage company and they have sent the letter we need from them via FedEx overnight. I guess my husband's constant calling has finally worked. Friday he got ahold of a supervisor who knew exactly what we needed. Where was she a month ago? So we should have that letter tomorrow. We also go to the psychologist tomorrow. Hopefully he will write the letter we need very quickly. The rest of the paperwork is coming in hopefully soon. I hope to have it all within a week or so. I wish there was something we could do to hurry it up. Even Mike is getting impatient. Being so close to having the initial paperwork complete and yet almost powerless to get the rest done, is almost unbearable. However, we are a little less depressed as well see the light getting brighter at the end of the tunnel.

More happy news, I did get offered the job with LifeTouch taking school portraits. It doesn't pay much and it is really only for the Fall and Spring but it is something and I do enjoy photography. I am also waiting on the hospital job as well. We'll see what happens. While I was looking at our adoption agency's website I also noticed that they need a part-time administration assistant. I would love to become involved in the adoption world. To give back and help other couples/families going through the same situation as Mike and myself would be a wonderful thing. I did apply but we will see what happens with that.

So life goes on and the wait continues.

No comments: