Russia

Russia
We went to Yekaterinburg

Saturday, May 23, 2009

A Busy Weekend Planned

I hadn't realized but I haven't blogged on here in a week. We have been busy I guess. I hope to get some great photos this weekend though to add. We have a busy weekend planned.

Tomorrow Colby is going to be in the Woodbury Memorial Day Parade. My grandfather, Poppy, used to have miniature horses on his farm. Now most of them are gone but my Aunt Doone has a few and we still do the parades in Woodbury and Naugatuck. The Woodbury one is short and pretty quiet. The only problem, it is in the afternoon right at nap time. Colby will be riding in a horse drawn carriage with my cousin's son Corbin. We will walk along beside them. Before the parade we are going to have Colby's hair cut. It has grown a lot since March and is going wild! On Memorial Day Colby can be in the Naugatuck parade too, but I want to see how well he does tomorrow. The Naugatuck parade is long and very noisy. They even have a fly over by jets. But it is in the morning. Then we can go to my Aunt Jackie's house or Mike's Aunt Noelle's house for a picnic. Not sure which we will do. Last year we went to Aunt Noelle's.

Next week we have our second appointment with our social worker. This time we need to go to their office in West Hartford. That is on Thurs. I can't wait for Christine to see how much Colby has changed and how much he has learned. We last saw her in early March not long after we got home.

So, I will post pics ASAP and let everyone know how Thursday goes. Until then, I hope I have enough energy for the busy weekend ahead!

No comments: