Russia

Russia
We went to Yekaterinburg

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Crazy 8's

Ok. A fellow blogger tagged me with this one. And it seems kind of fun so here goes!

8 Things I Look Forward To Doing:

1) Going to New Hampshire to Lake Winnepasaukee with my sister Kristin and our families.
2) Watching Colby go in the water in NH.
3) Watching Colby learn more everyday.
4) Spending more time with Mike.
5) Spending time with my family.
6) Taking a long, hot shower whenever I can get the chance.
7) Baking cookies.
8) Getting a new job, whatever it may be.

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

1) Spent the morning with Mike and Colby at Hop Brook, a small lake nearby.
2) Watched Colby wade in the water. So cute in just his diaper.
3) Took a long, hot shower.
4) Watched the Mets get creamed my the Marlins, YUCK!
5) Sent Colby off with Mike's parents for a visit. Only the second time both Mike and I have
been away from him.
6) Went to dinner and a "date" with Mike for the first time since Colby came home.
7) Emjoyed said dinner at my favorite restraunt, Olive Garden.
8) Enjoyed a special ice cream treat before returning home to Colby. Received a HUGE hug and kiss and enjoyed putting my child to sleep. What a day!

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

1) Find a new home with at least an acre of property.
2) Use said acre of property to keep an Appaloosa horse.
3) Learn to ride and jump said horse.
4) Go on another cruise with my family.
5) Live near a lake.
6) Learn to be a cowboy like Poppy.
7) Own a bookstore/cafe.
8) See Poppy again and have him play with Colby.

8 TV Shows I Watch:

1) House
2) Bones
3) So You Think You Can Dance or any other dance show
4) Hell's Kitchen and any other cooking show especially Top Chef
5) Project Runway
6) Mets or Red Sox
7) Bull Riding
8) Just about any sport, except NBA and golf.

Now I Tag You:

Laura
Joy
Sharon

And just a cute pic:

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hey, Melissa!

Thanks for tagging me...I'll get to it within another week or so. Life is kinda crazy now but vacation is coming up so I should have some "down time" to think about my Crazy 8's.

Take care!!!

~Laura