Russia

Russia
We went to Yekaterinburg

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

It's Wednesday!

Well, our departure day is here. We woke up to a winter wonderland outside. Hopefully this snow will stop before we leave. I guess we are lucky that we aren't leaving until late tonight. The storm should be over by then. It better be. I don't want to wait for the plane. Luckily we have an 8 hour layover in Frankfurt so if we do leave late, then we have a big window before we might miss the plane to Ekat.

So, we leave today! It is finally here. We will be staying in Kamensk, at least until the court date on 2/4. The judge has requested that we visit with Colby every day before court. I don't mind that at all. So, we will see Colby on Friday (Thurs night U.S. time)! I can't believe it.

6 comments:

Joy said...

I can not believe the day is here!! I think the snow will not be a problem.
Have a great time.
Joy

lh said...

Yeah - Go Melissa! I am so excited for you! What an exciting time.

I can't wait to read your posts from Russia and finally see pictures of Colby! I hope you have internet in Kamensk so we can keep up with you.

Have a safe trip and write soon.

Lori

Nicole Brueck said...

You should be there soon or already there! Yay...congrats!! Can't wait to hear about your visits and court date.

Laura said...

OK --- just like Nicole, I'm thinking about you and wondering if you're there in Kamensk yet, on your way to see Colby, etc.

Bring on the pictures!!! (ok, patience, patience...)

~laura

Cindy said...

Exciting! I've been reading your blog for awhile now, and just wanted to "de-lurk" and let you know how excited I am for you!!!

Laura said...

OK --- it's 1pm on Wednesday in Ekat and it's Court Day....YEAH! Just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking of you guys and can't wait to hear some updates.

Many blessings for a quick 10-day wait,
Laura :)