Russia

Russia
We went to Yekaterinburg

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Family Gathering

Yesterday Mike and I went to my parents' house to celebrate family birthdays. My mother's, my sister Karin's, my sister Kristin's, my sister-in-law Jan's, and my nephew Alex's birthdays are all in September. What a busy month. It was great to havee everyone all together. We don't usually get everyone together, so it was really nice. We enjoyed a nice afternoon and hamburgers and hotdogs and just great company. I really enjoyed watching my nephews play my parents' Wii. My mom and dad like to play the bowling and do the Wii Fit. As we left last night, I did mention to Mike that it was nice to have everyone together, but as I said it I felt sad since not everyone was there. Perhaps next year Colby will be with us so he and his cousin Keith, who is only 2 months younger than him, can play together. Then that would trully be a perfect day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.