Russia

Russia
We went to Yekaterinburg

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Still Waiting....No News

IT has been about a week since I posted anything on here, but there really isn't much to say. We had heard on 9/6 that our court documents were sent to Russia to be translated. I am assuming that they have probably arrived there and are in that process now. I hope that they hurry up with that so the judge gts them soon. We have not heard anything else. I haven't received any updates on Colby. I was told in July that they might give us an update once every 3 months or so. What agony.... It has been almost 3 months since we first saw Colby and I can only imagine how he has grown and changed. He must be a little bigger now and probably walking on his own. He was just on the verge of doing that when we first saw him. Is he talking now? Is he getting lots of attention and love? I hope to write him again soon and I want to include a couple throw away cameras. Maybe the caretakers will take a few pictures of him and themselves so I will have something to look at later to see how he is changing. I hate not being there. This is really hard.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Ugh...the waiting...something I will be dreading. E-mail me (again?) the name of Colby's babyhome and if it's the same one as K's, I'll see what I can do about taking pictures for you.

Hang in there! :)