Russia

Russia
We went to Yekaterinburg

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Leaving Comments

Today I ran into a friend from where i used to work. It was great to see her again. I have missed some of my fellow colleagues. I am a little surprised that I haven't heard from them but I guess we all get too busy with our own lives. Anyway, she mentioned that she had difficulty leaving a comment on here. For those of you that do not have a blog account, you can simply leave a comment by typing it in the box once you click on comments. Then I believe there is a code word or jumble of letters for protection. Type that in where it mentions it. Then click on anonymous. That way you do not need to deal with an account and password. Just remember to leave your name. HOpefully this helps a little. I love when I get comments. Or, you can just email me at Khamele@sbcglobal.net

I look forward to hearing from all of you. Keep in touch.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hi -- just wanted to leave you a comment to show you I keep checking your blog!

Since I know you're p/w is done...I'm soooo curious to see how long it takes until you hear something. Fingers crossed for you!

~Laura