Russia

Russia
We went to Yekaterinburg

Monday, July 21, 2008

Getting Somewhere

Well, today Mike and I were able to get our signatures from the primary care doctor. Now I have only one signature left and Mike has 2 to get. Yeah! At least that is moving forward, all be it slowly. Now if only a new job would come along. I am not sure why that has been so ellusive for me. I understand that the economy isn't great right now but it seems like I can't get anything. I know my mom would call this my defetist attitude but I am not sure how I can change that view point. Everything needs to be more difficult, more complicated, and more ellusive for me than for others. I don't know why but it is. I can only hope that things will change and I will find that job, the paperwork will become complete, and we will return to Russia soon. I really miss Colby. It feels like my "home" has been torn into two pieces and one pice is half way around the world. Will I ever be whole again?

No comments: