Russia

Russia
We went to Yekaterinburg

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Rug Shopping

I am not sure why but it seems that whenever Mike and I are looking for something, we never seem to find it. Our newest journey has been shooping for a cute rug for Colby's room. We have all hardwood floors but we want an area rug to go in his room. We have decided on an animal/safari themed nursery and would love a rug to match. The rugs that go with the crib sets are all small. So we have been looking everywhere for a rug. Of course, before we actually tried looking for a rug, my mom and I saw some cute ones at BJ's, a wharehouse type store. Now that I brought Mike there, they are gone, except for the little girl rugs. That doesn't help. So, our luck on this adoption journey remains about the same. I guess we can chalk this adventure up to....that's just how everything has gone, why change now. I guess like everything else, I will plug on and get through this as well. We have awhile to find a rug anyway.

No comments: