Russia

Russia
We went to Yekaterinburg

Friday, July 11, 2008

Making Headway on Medical Papers

Today Mike and I went to see two more doctors for our medical paperwork-a pulmonologist and a pschyciatrist. You will all be happy to note that we breath ok and are not crazy. The psychiatrist signed our paperwork. YEAH! We need to return to the pulmonologist on Monday to see how our breathing tests came out and then he will sign the paperwork too. So by Monday, we should have 3 out of 8 of the necessary signatures. So I am feeling a little better today. Not quite so stuck.

We had dinner tonight with Mike's parents and his brother, David, and his wife, Jocelyn. It was a nice quiet dinner and and David and Jocelyn's house. Thank you both. It was the first time that we saw them since we have returned from Russia so of course I brought the pictures of Colby to show them. Jocelyn seems to agree with many people that Colby really looks alot like Mike. Well, if he does, that's ok, since Mike is a cutie. I loved showing the pictures of Colby. It helps bring me a little closer to him by reminding me of the time that we spent with him. Inevitably we end up telling stories about the things he did and the fun we had with him. I can't help but smile when I talk about him. So, today was a nice day. Tomorrow, I am off shopping with my mom for a baby shower gift for my cousin who will have her baby in Sept. We might also stop and get a carseat for Colby. We'll see.

No comments: