Russia

Russia
We went to Yekaterinburg

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Passports and FBI Checks

Our mail has been coming verry late lately. We have a new mail lady and she seems to take her sweet time. We used to get the mail by about 1 or so. Now it is coming around 4 or even 5pm. I guess today, though, it was worth the wait. We have recived our new passports today so we can move forward with any paperwork requiring our passport ID numbers. Thankfully that mess has been cleared up. I am surprised at how quickly they did come, within about a week. However, we did not receive our FBI clearance check yet. I am told it can take about 3-4 weeks, the same amount of time to get new passports, however last time they came within a week. I guess we were lucky last time. We shall see if they come soon. We still need to wait to do the financial paperwork so I guess I'll be a little more patient. However, patience is wearing quite thin. So some good news anyway. YEAH!

No comments: